Do you know which mindset your students have?
Research has shown that students who learn to develop a growth mindset make better progress in mathematics and engage more with their learning.
Students with a fixed mindset struggle to overcome challenges as they may avoid taking risks or lack resilience to persevere through struggles.
Use the Mindset Survey to;
- Identify students who may be in more need of support
- Start a class discussion around having a Growth Mindset
- Share tips to ‘train your brain’ for maths learning
Find out students' mindsets
- Simply copy, paste and send the URL or load on students’ computers.
- Take note of the score given and reference it against the scale below.
- Use the results to help students improve mindsets towards maths!
MathsClub helps to students build confidence in maths and develop a Growth Mindset. Find out more about how it works here.